COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
PCP may collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of PCP’s products and services, including at the Stores or the Sites or through your use of the Services, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Registering or filling in forms on the Sites or in the Stores. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about PCP’s products and services or sign up to receive PCP’s e-mail newsletters or coupons.
- Downloading and using one of our mobile applications.
- Completing a profile to the Sites.
- Purchasing any product or service from PCP, whether at a Store or the Sites.
- Providing design or product feedback or making other submissions to PCP.
- Requesting information or assistance from PCP. PCP may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any e-mail communications.
- Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding PCP’s products and services.
- Participating in consumer contests, sweepstakes and other promotions.
- Using other features of the Sites or Services that may be offered from time to time, and may require such information in order to utilize the feature.
The personal information that PCP may collect may include your name, username, password, email address, age, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, credit card and debit card numbers (with expiration dates), personal preferences, and any other personal information that you choose to include in your profile or in other communications to PCP. In addition, PCP may collect additional information from users of our Services, such as our mobile applications as described in the “Mobile Applications” section below. You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including any personal information of another individual, that is provided by you to PCP.
If you have provided permission through your device to allow us to collect location information, PCP may obtain pinpointed physical location information from technologies like GPS, Wi-Fi, or cell tower proximity. You are able to withdraw your permission for PCP to acquire pinpointed location information from your device through your device settings, although PCP does not control this process. The mobile application may use the geo-location features of that application (GPS or network-based) to support your use of location-based tools such as locating classes, teachers and studios near you.
You will have the option to opt-out partially or completely from any of our mobile applications or withdraw any permission granted to PCP, and in any such case, PCP will destroy and permanently de-identify personal information it holds and has collected from your use of such mobile applications.
Like many websites, PCP utilizes “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit to the Sites and your use of the Services. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided PCP with personal information.
Cookies help PCP to improve the Sites and Services, and to deliver more personalized service by enabling PCP to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to the Sites or use the Services.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting PCP’s cookies, you may follow your Internet browser’s steps for doing so. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Sites or the Services.
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS AND TRACKING
PCP collects transactional information and browse behavior on our website. PCP may use such information to offer you recommendations for products and services that are relevant to your interests. PCP uses the services of trusted third parties to offer you meaningful recommendations during the online experience. PCP shares IP address, unique ID number, and shop and browse behavior with the third party service provider on an aggregate basis but does not share personal information for these purposes.
PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information, PCP uses physical, technological and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that PCP collects from loss, unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or other misuse.
Nevertheless, Internet or wireless transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any messages or information you send to the Sites or through the Services may be read or intercepted by others. If you have any questions about the security of personal information collected by PCP, please contact us HERE.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Upon PCP’s collection of your personal information, PCP may use such personal information internally, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services;
- To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may engage in with PCP including at the Stores, on or through the Sites or through the Services;
- To conduct or administer contests, sweepstakes or other promotions in which you have participated;
- To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Sites and Services;
- To customize your experience or homepage on the Sites;
- To develop and manage PCP’s business and operations;
- To detect and protect PCP and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with PCP’s policies and contractual obligations;
- To engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving PCP;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions;
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
Personal information collected by PCP may be transferred to, stored and processed in Greece, Canada, and the United States. While in another jurisdiction for processing, the information may be accessed by the courts, law enforcement, and national security authorities of that jurisdiction.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
PCP may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom PCP hires to provide services on PCP’s behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and answering customer questions about PCP’s products and services. These subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties may be located overseas. PCP will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to PCP and/or on PCP’s behalf. PCP will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without obtaining prior affirmative consent. In the event that PCP is involved in a business transaction, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving PCP, you consent to your personal information and any other information PCP may have collected being transferred to another party in connection with such transaction. You also consent to PCP disclosing your personal information to legal, financial, insurance, or other advisors in connection with such business transaction or management of all or part of PCP’s business or operations; as consented to by you from time to time, including to fulfill any other purposes that are identified when the personal information is collected; or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information that you provide will be retained by PCP in accordance with applicable laws. However, PCP will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information it holds if it is no longer needed for PCP business purposes.
CHOICE AND OPT-OUT PREFERENCES
PCP does not collect your personal information unless you choose to provide it. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive further email communications from PCP (except in connection with information, products or services that you specifically request), you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by means of a link provided in every broadcast e-mail that is sent to you by PCP. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive any other form of communication from PCP, you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by Contacting us HERE.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION
PCP will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date. Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, PCP will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and give you access to that information. Additionally, if you have any questions or enquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or if you believe that the personal information that PCP holds about you is not accurate, complete or up to date you may write to the Privacy Officer at the address provided below. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete or up to date, PCP will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
REQUEST FOR ACCESS AND CORRECTION, QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
PCP CLOTHING INC
ATTN: PRIVACY OFFICER
Karaoli & 16 Dimitriou Str.